Peter J. Losavio, Jr., L.L.M. in tax, is co-founder of Alpha Tax Relief Specialists L.L.C. and previously co-owned Losavio & DeJean, L.L.C. in Baton Rouge, where he has been practicing law for over 30 years. He is a Louisiana board certified tax specialist.
Mr. Losavio’s professional certifications include:
- Certified Public Accountant,
- Graduate of CFP Professional Program College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist.
He is also a member of the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Texas, and the American Bar Associations; the Society of Louisiana CPAs, and Louisiana Certified Public Accountant Association.
Mr. Losavio graduated from Louisiana State University Law School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and received a Master of Law degree in taxation from the University of Florida. He has a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from Tulane University in New Orleans.
Mr. Losavio has lectured for the National Business Institute, the Society of Louisiana CPAs, and the Baton Rouge Bar Association.
He is also an author of the following books:
- “A Louisiana Guide to Alzheimer’s Care”
- “You’re Not Alone: Living With Alzheimer’s Disease” (co-authored)
- “You’re Not Alone: Living As an Alzheimer’s Caregiver” (co-authored)
- “How Not To Go Broke in a Nursing Home” (co-authored)